Recipe From my Great-Grandma Mae. Makes enough to frost one cake roll.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 4 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 unbeaten eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces chocolate
- Bring butter to room temperature.
- Combine butter and powdered sugar in electric mixer.
- Beat until it resembles a dough.
- Add chocolate to microwave-safe container.
- Microwave in 10 second increments until melted.
- Add eggs, melted chocolate, and salt to butter mixture.
- Beat until fluffy.
Note: This recipe includes raw eggs, which can lead to salmonella. If you are uncomfortable eating raw eggs, you can use pasteurized eggs.